Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/21 - 10/27 Brazil now has a black sea!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Oh, thought there were some separate incidents. Did anyone actually die from that Butcher-induced disease?

Probably, but Hep C goes undiagnosed a lot of the time, so a wrestler's death - not exactly an uncommon occurrence to begin with - might end up being attributed to other factors.

Thankfully, Hannibal caught it in time and was saved. 

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

That Shorty G outfit just screams dork to me.   I don't know if that was the purpose.  It definitely is the opposite of the John Cena transformation

They have similar notes, but Cena had that whole "sports team jersey" phase when he was the Doctor of Thuganomics. Gable skipped that and went straight into Hustle, Loyalty and Respect loud colors.

That "embrace who you are" stuff is actually good, and kids like that type of stuff. Can see him doing tons of PR appearances for the company in the near future.

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Gotta love them throwing away all the character development Drew Gulak did on 205 live so he can go back to being POWERPOINT GUY on Smackdown. 

I wasn't the most avid 205 Live watcher, but what was his character? I got the feeling that he was serious business dude. 

I think the PowerPoint gimmick is entertaining enough.

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I wasn't the most avid 205 Live watcher, but what was his character? I got the feeling that he was serious business dude. 

I think the PowerPoint gimmick is entertaining enough.

He was basically a Dean Malenko type shooter/badass. I get no one really watched 205 Live but it was some fun stuff and just reconning it all away is wack.

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

He was basically a Dean Malenko type shooter/badass. I get no one really watched 205 Live but it was some fun stuff and just reconning it all away is wack.

I see what you mean. I guess he's restarting his character, which IIRC was getting him over when he was Enzo's goon.