Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Presents Crown Jewel: Halloween Pumpkin Spice Edition

KawadaSmile

6 minutes ago, Strummer said:

SD has both world champions now. One of them is moving to Raw I'd imagine. Unless Brock is part time and is never on tv or something

It'll be a hotshot to get a curiosity rating tomorrow and then they'll likely have some stip at Survivor Series to get it back to Raw. Hopefully Seth is actually done as a top guy now though.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jiraffejustin said:

So what is the kayfabe explanation for the red lights?

Much like Freddy's world being all fucked up, the Demon's presence brings that effect.

Also, Cain/Brock was good! A nice sprint with a very different feel and a flash finish is exactly what it needed to be; Lesnar looked like he escaped with the win, as he was getting an ass kicking.

I wonder what saudi women who came by themselves to the stadium thought about the women's match in term of how great progress it is for them. Wait, they could not come y themselves. Sorry. The american girls got paid to entertain and do PR for a guy who ordered the murder and beheading of a journalist and basically for a regime who legally kill homosexuals, among other things.They got to be so proud now, for sure, shedding tears and whatnot.

Fuck all this tone death occidental sensitivity. Just wanted to throw that out there.

54 minutes ago, El-P said:

I wonder what saudi women who came by themselves to the stadium thought about the women's match in term of how great progress it is for them. Wait, they could not come y themselves. Sorry. The american girls got paid to entertain and do PR for a guy who ordered the murder and beheading of a journalist and basically for a regime who legally kill homosexuals, among other things.They got to be so proud now, for sure, shedding tears and whatnot.

Fuck all this tone death occidental sensitivity. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I honestly don't think this can be emphasized enough.  That women's match is going to get spun into some happy, groundbreaking moment, and in reality, it's disgusting.  The whole show is disgusting and we don't need to forget that.