Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/04 - 11/10 Fish are really smart animals, they avoid oil spots in the sea

KawadaSmile

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha they gave Natalya a submission win over Asuka - someone who has been getting progressively more over and might be feuding with Becky soon - presumably for sticking to the company line on the Saudi Arabia situation. 

I don't think matches and results of matches have mattered as little in WWE history as they do today, and that includes the worst excessive overbooked bullshit of the attitude era. 

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

The crowd seems on fire today. Just wait until Seth Rollins Cools. Them. Down.

"Rah Rah" Rollins

1 hour ago, MoS said:

Heyman with the Jewish joke early on 

What was the joke?

51 minutes ago, MoS said:

Hahaha they gave Natalya a submission win over Asuka - someone who has been getting progressively more over and might be feuding with Becky soon - presumably for sticking to the company line on the Saudi Arabia situation. 

I'm not watching Raw, but I'm glad Asuka could get in there with a superior worker and character like Cattie. Sounds like a beneficial arrangement for both of them.

I think any talk of an Asuka singles push is a pipe dream for now, as long as she's in a tag team.

In WWE, the best tag team wrestler is positioned as inferior next to the worst singles wrestler. That's how it is and has always been. Remember Edge and Christian losing to the Undertaker in a handicap match on a random Raw or SD years ago? And there are countless other examples, I'm sure. (Braun and literally a toddler defeating Sheamus and Cesaro is the most glaring one.)

Piling on at this point, but I had this on mute while my wife was watching something else and, man...the body language alone, with HHH lecturing at and bloviating on and on towards Rollins. The closed captioning caught my attention when Seth even said ‘that’s a fair point’. To his counterpart in a professional wrestling promo. Not a great look for one of your main sports entertainers!