WWE TV 11/11 - 11/17 Dark days indeed

KawadaSmile

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doubtful. This isn't the OG Sin Cara who was a megastar in Mexico (that guy went back and is a star in Mexico again). This is the former Hunico who's only claim to fame before this was riding low-rider bicycles with Tanga Loa and getting into fights backstage.

They probably won't let him go, although it would be funny if they did because one of his backstage fights back in the day was with Jericho. No, at the rate WWE works these days I expect them to probably run another humiliation angle where it turns out Catalina is actually a dominatrix and it turns out losing all the time is actually Sin Cara's kink so she makes sure he loses every match. 

35 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Fuck, I'm sad that Sin Cara left. I mean, I'm one of three people here who actually enjoyed him, and he was being featured alongside Catalina. I hope they don't give up on her, because she's still a teen and has TONS of upside.

Rumor is the call-up was/is short term to help her become more acclimated to WWE. She'll be back in NXT if she's not already.

1 hour ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

If these performers really want out of WWE they should take a play out of Moxley's playbook, wait out your deal and keep things quiet. 

I don't think they all of them actually do want out.  I think some of them, at least, are doing this stuff to leverage more from WWE.  Orton just did it, and didn't Rusev do that too?

Orton was clearly trying to get leverage, he's hardly in the same category of 75% of the roster that gets misused or ignored though. I believe Rusev is using the Moxley playbook though. Furthermore I think WWE knows Rusev is doing that and making whatever time he has left as miserable as possible.

4 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

I don't see the Moxley playbook working for anyone else after they gave him the classiest sendoff imaginable and he still thoroughly torched the company.

But they gave him that sendoff under the assumption he was taking a break and would come back later. Instead, Mox gave them the finger and signed immediately with AEW. You would've thought that Vince would've learned from the Lex Luger incident in 1995.

24 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Has there been any kind of storyline explanation for why the Kabuki Warriors turned heel or are we just supposed to boo them because they speak a foreign language?

They were randomly heels just as Alexa and Nikki were randomly faces