AEW Dynamite Week 7 - 13th November 2019

FMKK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FMKK said:

Kinda want Mox to not be doing death match shit all the time though 

Really hoping they just have a brutal but normal wrestling match. I think that way it gets Mox over as a great wrestler apart from being dangerous af and Darby keeps looking good in defeat to the absolute top stars. 

I loved the dynamic of SCU getting the better of Guevera and Jericho by being a more experienced tag team. There were a couple of spots where Guevera and Jericho were not tagging and the commentators made a note of that. Hager has also been used the best way he could have. 

10 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Did we get the Dustin medical update? Did I miss it?

We did. They said he will be back to in-ring training in a couple of weeks and they hope he will be back by next month. 

REALLY enjoyed this episode of Dynamite. It might be the best one yet. 

I want to point that Cody, dspite being injured and "not clear", still taking on Cody and MJF and beating their ass, and then getting beaten up even more by a 3rd wrestler, and selling and re-opening his wounds, is a tremendous way to book a babyface as a badass and yet make the audience sympathetic to him. AEW has done a good job booking its faces, something WWE has almost forgotten to do in recent years. 

1 minute ago, MoS said:

I want to point that Cody, dspite being injured and "not clear", still taking on Cody and MJF and beating their ass, and then getting beaten up even more by a 3rd wrestler, and selling and re-opening his wounds, is a tremendous way to book a babyface as a badass and yet make the audience sympathetic to him. AEW has done a good job booking its faces, something WWE has almost forgotten to do in recent years. 

Wait! What? 

You're saying it's better to have the good guys looking brave and tough, rather than cowardly and stupid? 

Hmmm... you might be on to something there. 

2 minutes ago, gordi said:

Wait! What? 

You're saying it's better to have the good guys looking brave and tough, rather than cowardly and stupid? 

Hmmm... you might be on to something there. 

I know, what a radical concept!

MJF segments are going to be so awesome. 

Yeah, this really felt like they finally got the balance right and who knew that you could feature twice as many people if guys weren't having 20 minute matches every week? The Wardlow debut was a great bit of heat and with him and Luchasaurus' return, AEW finally has some more big boys to beef up the roster a bit. The Bucks/PnP brawl was good stuff and I'd assume the belts will go to PnP before the Bucks get their shot and even the Janela/Spears brawl, while bland, at least did something to further their feud. It feels like they took a way more active approach to getting everything on the show, advancing just about everything further and cutting a great pace. Nyla/Kong will get over huge if they can continue to find ways to keep them both on Dynamite every week and the eventual title match with Riho from whoever wins that should be fun.