Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 8 - 20 Nov 2019

FMKK

Moxley vs Darby Allin

Nick Jackson vs Fenix

Private Party vs Santana and Ortiz

12 Man Dynamite Dozen Battle Royal

Jericho announcement

The two singles matches announced promise to be really strong. I hope they can have another well paced show like last week and develop on the big stories. Jericho also needs a new opponent. Hoping the good show last week keeps hold of viewers because NXT is teasing pretty much any main roster star to show up.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Britt Baker vs. Hikaru Shida was announced, not sure if they will fit it.

I didn't like Baker in Dark last night- too many botches in AEW.

Shida is a complete package for a joshi in the U.S.

Can get real aggressive, speaks English, beautiful, good gear. Still a little shy on TV.

With Private Party jobbing to Best Friends at Dark, tonight's match seems predictable. Hope it's good, as both teams don't move the ratings.

This battle royale exposes how many acts AEW has that haven't been given time and/or aren't even remotely over.

Mr. Ass is a fun surprise, I guess, but I kinda wish that spot had gone to someone young and relevant. 

Ass being booked like Diesel and eliminating young talent is awful. 

Just now, peachchaos said:

Billy does at least dwarf everyone in terms of height and muscle mass. I was ready to hate this segment when he came out but it’s a lot of fun.

Yeah, trotting out a nostalgia act who exposes the deficits of the talent they're trying to build a fed around is definitely a great strategy.

32 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if NXT win this quarter hour (with Becky vs. Rhea), ironically because WWE has conditioned fans to believe tag wrestler vs. tag wrestler in a singles match = unimportant. Even I'm trying to fight that perception.

If this is a planted spoiler then this exposes what a boring dipshit troll you are. Fucks sake.