Pro Wrestling Only

WWE NXT War Games 2019 - MENGO

KawadaSmile

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the women should have been the main event. I can't imagine anything is going to follow that. That match did a great job of making Rhea. Also showcased Io & Candice. Plus Dakota. That's just good pro-wrestling. Great match, great story & leaves you with question marks going forward. That's how you're supposed to do it.

3 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Man, the women should have been the main event. I can't imagine anything is going to follow that. That match did a great job of making Rhea. Also showcased Io & Candice. Plus Dakota. That's just good pro-wrestling. Great match, great story & leaves you with question marks going forward. That's how you're supposed to do it.

Well given that an Takeover main always has to be 45+ minutes then it was always going to be the male match.  Plus I bet they are thinking the 4th guy is going to be this huge surprise and if it is what people are saying it is then it won't be in my opinion

Yeah I don't get how archery is tied to his vampire like Miami night clubber gimmick either.  

The craziest thing about that women's match to me is that Toni Storm & all the main roster people like Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, etc. weren't in it. The women's division in WWE/NXT is super deep with talent. 

Rhea Ripley is going to main event Wrestlemania some day. It wouldn't surprise me. It's crazy that she's only 23 years old.

2 minutes ago, Stiva said:

On my stream, Priest has just Razor Edge’d Pete Dunne on top of the table. What have I missed?

About 2 or 3 more of them.  They are really going to the well on this move.  

That dive over the corner of the ring is even more impressive that it was in the middle of the two rings.  He couldn't even go straight like usual