Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2019 - Board Breaking Subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just had to go with the tired 3 people in the ring at once, one person constantly not doing anything, WWE triple threat bullshit. 

They could have had some fun, anyone can tag anyone, strategically fucking with each other, well thought out matches with this format...

But nah, this is WWE. Why would we try to do something coherent when we can have "Moments" and maybe say buzz words.

Trying to make NXT the heels is some bad decision making. Specially when one of the two people involved in the supposed cheating is CANDICE LERAE.

I appreaciate the effort in them absolutely making Rhea a star in the past couple of months, scoring wins over Charlotte, Shayna and Sasha, as well as elevating Belair and Io, but I feel like Toni should've done more. At least it took two combined submissions to take her down, but yeah.

Sasha got heavily protected, too.

One of the commentators is just putting himself over literally all the time. In one of the local promos, the commentator literally copied Austin and said "That's the bottom line, because *commentator name* said so." 

Apropos of nothing, but 2005 TNA actually had really good Hindi commentary when Sonjay Dutt was a rising star. 

10 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Trying to make NXT the heels is some bad decision making. Specially when one of the two people involved in the supposed cheating is CANDICE LERAE.

Very true. It's one thing to want your team/brand to win, but Candice being a sneak goes 100% against her character. Especially working with Io to do it.

7 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

The more I think about it the more I'm frustrated by the end of the women's match.  Shirai and Candice faked an injury because reasons?  And they're all heels tonight?

I'm not sure they were supposed to be faking, but either way it's a double negative. If they faked it and were fine, they should have been allowed back into the match, making it 3-on-1. If they were injured, they shouldn't have been healed enough to go back out there and run interference.

I am not sure if "so sloppy that it is good" is something you want to say but these guys are killing each other and most of the time unintentionally

Wow NXT is getting way more wins that I thought they would.  Doesn't bode well for Shayna but I think most people didn't expect that win.

So the excuse is that Mauro "blew his voice out" last night.  I mean with Mauro I can see it but yeah I am calling bullshit on that