Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/25 - 12/1 Soccer does take politics away from the spotlight

KawadaSmile

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home 30 minutes late, saw Bea Priestly on Dynamite, switched to NXT and saw the Tag Title match in progress, so I started from the beginning.

Holy shit, I need a gif of that insane Keith Lee-Adam Cole spot. (Edit: It's in the post right above mine! The board gave me a weird error box instead of the gif the first time.) I don't care what anybody else says or thinks - Mauro would've added to that moment! Like him or hate him, his commentary style is custom made for spots like that. 

I'll probably catch the rest of both shows later. 

9 hours ago, Coffey said:

They should put it on Keith Lee & have him run through anyone that weighs 225 or under.

WWE has burned me too many times for me to invest in any of their shows, but Keith Lee as badass babyface NXT champ will definitely get me hooked again. Give him an Asuka-like title run. 

There was a theory going around Twitter (I think) this week that so far everyone Bray has worked with has turned. Bryan from heel to face, and both Rollins and Balor from Face to Heel. Probably a giant coincidence, but the people were trying to correlate the Hurt/Heal gloves with making people change alignment.

Again, probably just a coincidence, I certainly don't buy it,  but certainly an interesting thought.

20 minutes ago, El-P said:

I guess Vince thinks depression means weakness. As much as I can't stand Mauro as an announcer and he may be an asshole, fuck Vince and his office stooges. Corey's tweet was a total dickhead move.

I would wager there's probably a correlation between Corey becoming a favorite of Vince and him becoming more of an abject asshole on TV and social media. 

Not to mention they have a history of bullying people with mental health issues. AJ Lee basically got called a dumb mark for getting the date she won the women's title tattooed on her neck, and while to be fair I don't know how open she was about her issues then, she's an ambassador for the National Alliance on Mental Issues  now and is pretty open about her struggles on social media.