Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/25 - 12/1 Soccer does take politics away from the spotlight

KawadaSmile

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The minute anyone becomes the top merch seller, they manage to plumb the depths of hell to come up with literally anything they can think of to sell. Remember when Bryan was hot and they sold a cap with a hairy bill? If you see anyone walking around with one of those in 2019, you have to tell the police so they can search their laptop.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:41 PM, Badlittlekitten said:

There’s no strong heels on the roster. Where’s Shane when you need him? 

AMEN. The timing of Smackdown turning to shit is no coincidence...

On 11/29/2019 at 7:59 PM, Badlittlekitten said:

Can we push Sasha and move on from Bayley finally?

Absolutely absurd that Sasha has been stuck to her for 4 years and cannot escape and somehow ALWAYS ends up as the sidekick. Even when they were teaming Sasha's entrance would always be cut short for Bayley's. Sasha does the big return and heel turn but Bayley gets the title runs and has to have her own heel turn.  Ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Alucard said:

AMEN. The timing of Smackdown turning to shit is no coincidence...

Absolutely absurd that Sasha has been stuck to her for 4 years and cannot escape and somehow ALWAYS ends up as the sidekick. Even when they were teaming Sasha's entrance would always be cut short for Bayley's. Sasha does the big return and heel turn but Bayley gets the title runs and has to have her own heel turn.  Ridiculous.

I might be in the minority here but I couldn't see Shane for the rest of my life and I wouldn't be sad about it. It was just plain overload.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:01 PM, NintendoLogic said:

So they gave Seth clean decisive wins over Brock and turned him heel after the fans rejected him. If they had done those things with Roman years ago, he'd almost certainly be a much bigger star today. Instead, they stuck to the John Cena playbook, and now he's probably damaged beyond repair. And they applied the lessons learned to someone far less suited for the top guy role. WWE: always fighting the last war.

Great post. WrestleMania 31 should have had the Summerslam 2019 ending. If the backlash continued, a heel turn would likely have remedied the situation and solidified Roman as the top guy.