Pro Wrestling Only

New Writers Wanted

kevinmcfl

Its official...

Siredger is back and will be running Lutte International and Superkix has joined us running New Japan-Pro Wrestling.  As we head into 1986, Dawn of War is back with a Canadian promotion and for the first time in the game, we will have a territoy outside of North America.  If you get a chance, welcome them into our crazy world.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Would still like to find another writer who could run either the my Mid-South portion or the Continental Championship Wrestling portion of the NWA roster.  Take a look at the roster and you will see that there are a lot of big names that can easily be split into two territories.  

• 6 months later...

More information on the search for a new writer...

The roster that is open is the USA Championship Wrestling roster.  Gene, the former writer, ran the territory in Alabama and Mississippi but you can move it to any open area you like.  New writers are restricted to a roster limit of 30 wrestlers for a 4 month probation period.  You can pick your 30 wrestlers from the open roster, free agency and any wrestlers left unprotected by our current writers.  Writers are only allowed to protect 45 wrestlers and must leave the rest open to be drafted by new writers.  Check out the USA roster as there are a lot of big names to anchor a promotion.  

With the open territory, free agency and the unprotected wrestlers, our game has room for multiple new writers.  Contact me for more information.  The first to join will get the top names!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

As we head into a new year,  (1988 in our world) it is a great time to join Dawn of War.  With over 150 free agents and lots of great territories open, their is plenty of opportunity to make a great promotion in this wild and crazy hobby.  If you think you can find 30 interesting wrestlers that you would be interested in writing for, let me know.  You can find all of our rules for Dawn of War in the Dark Web section of our game.  

• 7 months later...

Hey all, are you still looking for new writers? I'd be interested in taking part in this project. I have a particular interest in shoot-style and 1988 is right around when UWF Newborn in Japan is taking off, so I would love to cover that promotion if possible! I'm not sure if this only focused on US territories or not but I saw someone write for NJPW earlier in this project. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Control21 said:

Hey all, are you still looking for new writers? I'd be interested in taking part in this project. I have a particular interest in shoot-style and 1988 is right around when UWF Newborn in Japan is taking off, so I would love to cover that promotion if possible! I'm not sure if this only focused on US territories or not but I saw someone write for NJPW earlier in this project. Thanks!

I’d love to have a Japanese presence. I’d be willing to help out with my WCW roster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to inform anyone thinking of joining Dawn of War, these are the states completely open for new promotions.  Be creative.  Nothing has to be historically accurate.  If you wish to run somewhere else, feel free to ask.  There are also other states open to be shared.  Feel free to ask.

Alaska 

Arkansas

Southern California

Delaware

Hawaii  (Must allow PCW to run 1-2 major shows here per year)

Idaho

Illinois

Iowa

Kansas

Michigan

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

New Mexico

North Dakota

Oklahoma

South Dakota