Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/13 - 01/19 Adam Sandler got snubbed and that hack fraud DiCaprio got in.

KawadaSmile

He has some great performances here and there (Wolf of Wall Street specially), but is massively overrated in basically everything else.

I blame Django Unchained. People saw that scene where he fucked up his hand and thought "wooooow such cool acting", and the message he got was "I should scream like a maniac every damn movie now". 

He's Hollywood Ziggler for me basically. I know.

2 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

When I thought Kawada couldn't had crazier takes than his WWE one he comes here and calls Di Caprio "Hollywood Ziggler". No amount of "bubbas" gonna save you from this one though :lol:

Nic Cage is leagues above him but he really should pick his movies more carefully. 

Also, this Fist Fight stipulation kinda rules. AOP have legit MMA backgrounds, Joe is a bad man, Show is dope and KO is willing to go crazy. Sounds like a fun time.

Gonzo Nic Cage is fucking mesmerizing. Scope out his performance in the Bad Lieutenant sequel/reboot if you haven't seen it.

But DiCaprio was on another level in Once Upon. I still haven't gotten around to seeing Uncut Gems yet, but I hope to rectify that very soon.

2 hours ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Fucking FINALLY they’re giving Drew some genuine momentum and he’s already getting over. He’s a beast and more than anyone should be The Guy. It’ll break my heart when they fuck it up.

They already fucked it up. In 2017. Anything now is just reheated leftovers. I never got the impression they were going to get behind the guy. Drew's basically back in the same spot he was in BEFORE he left the last time.

It's going to take another tour through the super indies and satellite promotions just to rebuild him again.

12 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

He has some great performances here and there (Wolf of Wall Street specially), but is massively overrated in basically everything else.

I blame Django Unchained. People saw that scene where he fucked up his hand and thought "wooooow such cool acting", and the message he got was "I should scream like a maniac every damn movie now". 

He's Hollywood Ziggler for me basically. I know.

Oh, Bubba. :(

Anyway, pretty boring show. The fist fight, which didn't end with anyone being knocked out with a fist, was absurdly bad.

Buddy joining Rollins and AOP was a fun ending though.