Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/03 - 02/09 Patrick Mahomes might be The Guy

KawadaSmile

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Log said:

Shit, yeah!  Give me some Thatcher/Riddle, Ohno, hell, give me Thatcher/Brock!  You know that'd rule.

Lol Thatcher vs Brock? Good luck with that. It would rule for sure but it has as much chance of happening of me winning the lottery and then buying up all of WWE's cheap ass stock. Sadly, so many of these signings barely make it on to TV for the Wednesday show. Whatever became of Jake Atlas for example?

It kinda surprises me that Thatcher wasn't signed earlier. It feels like, just in terms of sheer size, he would've been on their radar for awhile. (Yes, in today's WWE, being 6'3'' means you're essentially a "big man," which is why Orton, whenever he's in a Rumble or some other position where he stands around a bunch of the newer guys like Andrade, comes off looking like an absolute giant). 

8 minutes ago, DMJ said:

It kinda surprises me that Thatcher wasn't signed earlier. It feels like, just in terms of sheer size, he would've been on their radar for awhile. (Yes, in today's WWE, being 6'3'' means you're essentially a "big man," which is why Orton, whenever he's in a Rumble or some other position where he stands around a bunch of the newer guys like Andrade, comes off looking like an absolute giant). 

Kept turning them down as he thought he wasn't a promo guy, wanted to wrestle the way he wanted to and he had a really good real job. 

Just now, FMKK said:

Lol Thatcher vs Brock? Good luck with that. It would rule for sure but it has as much chance of happening of me winning the lottery and then buying up all of WWE's cheap ass stock. Sadly, so many of these signings barely make it on to TV for the Wednesday show. Whatever became of Jake Atlas for example?

TBF Atlas only reported to the Peformance Center a couple of weeks ago.  He debuted last week on a house show losing to Ridge Holland.

Fantasma has still yet to debut, not even on the Florida loop.  Who knows what's going on there considering the likes of Rita Reis and Briana Brandy were signed around the same time, are being trained from scratched and both have already debuted.

4 hours ago, FMKK said:

Yeah, no shit.  I know it has virtually no chance of happening.  Just saying that'd be a dream matchup of mine.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

He got a concussion on Raw a couple weeks back. We're apparently at a point now where newz sites will turn any injury into a "Is this a Wellness Failure". 

Wrestlevotes' "something in the water in Southern California" comment didn't do anything to calm things down.

I still stand by  my theory that Rey will get suspended.