Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/03 - 02/09 Patrick Mahomes might be The Guy

KawadaSmile

2 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

According to Dave, Matt Riddle has some heat with Vince McMahon and co. for his general attitude on Twitter. Lesnar reportedly has been vocal about Riddle mocking him on Twitter, and since he has big pull with Vince, Vince isn't high on Riddle right now. Wild.

Also the point was made that Heyman has always been involved with Brock's creative and now he runs Raw, and Brock doesn't strike me as someone who even knows what Twitter is let alone giving a shit what someone is saying on it. 

Not saying Vince isn't annoyed at Riddle, since it seems like a guy like Riddle would annoy a guy like Vince, but it is interesting how both explanations would fit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading something a few months ago that said the four guys Vince wants to be the cornerstones of his company are Reigns, The Fiend, Rollins, and Corbin. So, he isn't going away any time soon. The fact that I only like one of those guys (Roman) isn't doing much for my long term interest in the company.

Riddle's been trying to book his own angles on social media for the past several months, which I imagine would rub tons of people the wrong way. The company has gone so far as to specifically tell people in social media classes at the PC not to tag anyone on the main roster without their knowledge, which you think would be common sense.

12 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

According to Dave, Matt Riddle has some heat with Vince McMahon and co. for his general attitude on Twitter. Lesnar reportedly has been vocal about Riddle mocking him on Twitter, and since he has big pull with Vince, Vince isn't high on Riddle right now. Wild.

Nothing screams "bad ass!" like running to the boss because someone said mean stuff about you online.

15 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Goldberg vs Roman is much more appealing

This company always made me furious with their refusal to give Roman a dignified push, but their treatment of Naomi is beyond words.

Goldberg vs. Roman would be a great match, and it's probably the one they'd go with if Goldberg somehow wins. But Goldberg vs. Bryan would be really intriguing...

How has Naomi been mistreated? She won the Moolah Women's Battle Royal a couple of years ago, has been a champion, etc.

You knew she wasn't winning this match because the Saudi CLOWN Prince is undoubtedly a racist. 

Dave mentioned in the daily update that the location for next years Mania will be made tomorrow, and while he wasn't allowed to say where it was yet it's "where everyone expected it to be in 2021 or 2022" which I take to mean the new stadium in Los Angeles that the Rams and Chargers will be playing in. 

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Dave mentioned in the daily update that the location for next years Mania will be made tomorrow, and while he wasn't allowed to say where it was yet it's "where everyone expected it to be in 2021 or 2022" which I take to mean the new stadium in Los Angeles that the Rams and Chargers will be playing in. 

What about Vegas?

On 2/8/2020 at 4:26 PM, C.S. said:

How has Naomi been mistreated? She won the Moolah Women's Battle Royal a couple of years ago, has been a champion, etc.

You knew she wasn't winning this match because the Saudi CLOWN Prince is undoubtedly a racist. 

Sure, she has accolades. She was a champion and lost her title to goddamn Nattie Neidhart. Went on months without appearing, returning in amazing fashion, and then they proceed to do fuck all with her.

She has the potential of being so much more, and her in-ring work massively improved. She never reallly got a huge push like Alexa did.