Pro Wrestling Only

NXT TakeOver Portland

KawadaSmile

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be watching this show, but then again I'm a really big NXT fan - although the TV show over the past couple of weeks and the buildup has been pretty lacklustre.  A couple of these matches have the potential to be very good, I am especially looking forward to the Tag Team Title match, as long as it doesn't devolve into spot-fu. I'm all over Lee vs. Dijakovic again, I loved their previous matches...I love me a good hoss fight. Both women's matches have promise.  I am actually kind of ambivalent about Cole vs. Ciampa and Balor vs. Gargano.  I'm not a huge fan of Ciampa as a babyface, and neither Balor or Gargano do much for me.  But I'm still looking forward to the show.  I'm not going to post along as I watch the show because I just want to sit back and enjoy it and not be typing away furiously while I do, but I'll share my thoughts at some point after the show is over.  I'm sure everybody will be breathless with anticipation over that.

58 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I'm going to be watching this show, but then again I'm a really big NXT fan - although the TV show over the past couple of weeks and the buildup has been pretty lacklustre.

I never watch the weekly NXT show but TakeOvers are almost always good. This show on paper looks pretty solid as well, so I'm watching. The crowd already seems pretty hype.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Look, Lee is EVERYTHING you want out of a top ace.

Vince: Remember Kamala, pal? Kim Chee is going to come back and put the mask on you. It will possess you, goddamnit, and you'll become the NEW Kamala. That'll be some good shit!!!