Pro Wrestling Only

NXT TakeOver Portland

KawadaSmile

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I don't follow... How does Belair's gear portend the finish?

Well given the WWE when someone wears "black history in the making" on her robe it doesn't help with confidence.   I mean she should win given how much and how badly she has lost before but I don't see a Charlotte vs Bianca Belair WM match happening. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hammerva said:

Well given the WWE when someone wears "black history in the making" on her robe it doesn't help with confidence.   I mean she should win given how much and how badly she has lost before but I don't see a Charlotte vs Bianca Belair WM match happening. 

Are you saying WWE is racist?

But yeah, I don't see Charlotte vs. Belair happening - even though it would be the far more interesting match. Belair losing to Charlotte so quickly after winning the title really wouldn't help her though. 

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Belair wasn't involved in the post-match at all, so I think that closes the book on her participation in the Mania NXT title match.

Well she was involved but only to get the shit beat out of her.

This Bobby fish thing wasn't really that funny to begin with.  Maybe potheads are laughing milk out of their nose 

Way to give away the finish, Mauro, by pointing out that Adam Cole is so close to breaking Finn Balor's record reign. (But Mauro is still the best in the business and the GOAT!)

I assume this means Cole vs. Balor is next  *groan* - along with a Cole face turn.