Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/17 - 02/23 Giannis should just deck Nick Nurse

KawadaSmile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Honestly, keeping Kemba, Lowry and Siakam in the court when you had Butler, Trae and Gobert on the bench? Fuck that.

I haven't watched the game last night so I don't know if you're insinuating that Lowry & Siakam were fatigued and be taken off the court or that Butler, Trae & Gobert are better than that. I hope you meant the first.

(Yes, I'm a Raptors fan. #WeTheNorth)

1 minute ago, SirEdger said:

I haven't watched the game last night so I don't know if you're insinuating that Lowry & Siakam were fatigued and be taken off the court or that Butler, Trae & Gobert are better than that. I hope you meant the first.

(Yes, I'm a Raptors fan. #WeTheNorth)

Kind of neither tbh. I love Lowry and Siakam, but Trae and Gobert were just blazing hot yesterday, while the Raptors duo were discreet at best. Kemba was awfully unclutch, too, missing some very easy layups & chucking threes in the worst of times.

No logical reason why neither couldn't have minutes in the 4th, specially when it had no time limit (special stipulation was that the team who got 157 first would win)

25 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Shelton Benjamin re-signed. I'll never understood these people WWE does nothing with wanting to stay there and continue sitting in catering.

I guess Shelton just wants to make his money at this point, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

Or he was promised a spot as trainer at the PC after his career ends? Who knows why he re-signed.

Just now, C.S. said:

Shelton Benjamin re-signed. I'll never understood these people WWE does nothing with wanting to stay there and continue sitting in catering.

I guess Shelton just wants to make his money at this point, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

The guy is 45 in  a couple of months, I don't blame him for resigning at that age.  

I can certainly see him eventually transitioning into a Producer role (not that they aren't already overflowing with them in the company).

11 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Imagine if they used Matt Hardy properly like this for his entire run.

I assume he has re-signed and now getting the temporary Gallows/Anderson push before being sent back into irrelevance, but who knows...

His deal is still running out  March 2, and hasn't resigned yet. 

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

White knighting for the dude who pretty much "stole" his wife? 

Matt Hardy is dead. AEW gonna have a hard time explaining his presence

Means nothing. Even hardcore wrestling fans on this board apparently don't remember Matt's role as Edge's bitch in some random stable or alliance 10+ years ago. This is a huge step up. It's weekly TV time in the hottest angle on Raw. 

Matt was never married to Lita, BTW.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

White knighting for the dude who pretty much "stole" his wife? 

Matt Hardy is dead. AEW gonna have a hard time explaining his presence

Matt was able to reinvent an entire universe of characters in Impact when they couldn't find their ass with both hands as a promotion, he'll be fine in a place like AEW.