Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/17 - 02/23 Giannis should just deck Nick Nurse

KawadaSmile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they really think that piano would break?  Pianos are not built the same as the simple folding tables they usually break. You think they would have tested it first. 

I like that Dolph and Otis haven't confronted each other yet. I know the whole soap opera for men thing is usually a negative thing, but you can hear the audience getting behind Otis and booing the heels here. I like this particular angle better than the similar Rusev/Lana storyline they had in the fall on Raw.

6 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Did they really think that piano would break?  Pianos are not built the same as the simple folding tables they usually break. You think they would have tested it first. 

I like that Dolph and Otis haven't confronted each other yet. I know the whole soap opera for men thing is usually a negative thing, but you can hear the audience getting behind Otis and booing the heels here. I like this particular angle better than the similar Rusev/Lana storyline they had in the fall on Raw.

I mean, it's baffling to see how they particularly nailed everything surrounding the Otis/Mandy/Dolph storyline while the Rusev/Lana/Lashley thing has been a Gooker Award candidate on Wrestlecrap already. How is that even possible?

2 hours ago, SirEdger said:

I mean, it's baffling to see how they particularly nailed everything surrounding the Otis/Mandy/Dolph storyline while the Rusev/Lana/Lashley thing has been a Gooker Award candidate on Wrestlecrap already. How is that even possible?

Different writing teams on different shows, would be my guess. 

It was a Symphony of Destruction match, which meant there were a bunch of musical instruments at ringside, including a gong. You know, because Nakamura is Asian.

On a somewhat related note, Kairi Sane just got married. I didn't even know she was seeing someone, so I couldn't tell you who the lucky guy is. One thing I appreciate about Japanese wrestlers is their ability to keep their private lives under wraps. I would've had no idea that Io Shirai was engaged to EVIL if that dumbass Mauro hadn't blurted it out to the world.

2 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

It was a Symphony of Destruction match, which meant there were a bunch of musical instruments at ringside, including a gong. You know, because Nakamura is Asian.

On a somewhat related note, Kairi Sane just got married. I didn't even know she was seeing someone, so I couldn't tell you who the lucky guy is. One thing I appreciate about Japanese wrestlers is their ability to keep their private lives under wraps. I would've had no idea that Io Shirai was engaged to EVIL if that dumbass Mauro hadn't blurted it out to the world.

A stupidly large number of "newz" sites were reporting that Kairi Sane is now married to EVIL :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

Roman vs Goldberg is a huge improvement but making Cena put up with Fiend bullshit is a huge waste of him.

The Fiend will have to rebound quickly from that loss to Goldberg. Having him beat Cena on the grandest stage of them all (and avenging his loss from Wrestlemania a few years back) is the best way to do that.

And as for Roman vs Goldberg...like I said earlier, it's all about minimizing the backlash from Roman winning the title. With The Fiend...guaranteed it would happen. But Roman beating Goldberg will be way more accepted by fans.

If accurate that is a huge, huge improvement.  I've got no use for Wyatt beyond an opening act but this looks like Rock/Cena when compared with Cena/Elias or Bray in a title match.

So they find a compelling match for Roman but again its one where hell be booed even if happened on the night he returned from cancer.  At least its something to get excited about.