Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 2/24-3/1 Filling in for Brother KawadaSmile Edition

sek69

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It recently occurred to me that the main thing still holding Roman Reigns back is his chest protector. I mean, think about it. How are fans supposed to buy into a guy who needs body armor to face Dolph Ziggler? I can't help but think about that one Hell in a Cell match where Rusev was hitting him in the chest with a kendo stick and the announcers were trying to sell them as devastating blows even though he was protected by the padding and it was just the dumbest thing ever.

This is the perfect match to make Garza a star, these two have probably wrestled a million times in Monterrey and could put on an excellent match in their sleep.

23 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

He booked himself in a match where he beat God.

Also Vince has a long history of mocking religion like Brother Love,  Austin being not-crucified on a not-cross, Seth calling himself the Messiah. 

16 hours ago, sek69 said:

Also Vince has a long history of mocking religion like Brother Love,  Austin being not-crucified on a not-cross, Seth calling himself the Messiah. 

His son-in-law calling himself the King of Kings...

Though the Brother Love thing is not really mocking religion, just mocking televangelists.