Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - 3rd March 2020

Stiva

4 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

I think Wordwide jobbers had more personality.but damn, they gave him Brandi and Dustin. I dont think this apple gimmick is going to take off.

Dustin must see something in QT Marshall that the rest of us don't. Feels like a personal pet project to me.

15 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

This fucking faction is called Death Triangle and I can't stop laughing. I actually like the team though. PAC's crazy face had me cracking up. 

I'd be satisfied if all it was is PAC and Pentago making crazy faces. 

Also this is the typical "show after a blowoff event" you used to get back in the day where they start up all the new feuds for the next cycle.

The wrestling wasn't much to be sure, but the way they were planting the seeds for future programs was pretty solid. I know we're all trained to not expect wrestling companies to follow up on....well.....anything, but you can already see how the next few months will be shaping up.

Kind of a flat show, all in all but I'm digging the seeds they're planting. There's so much intrigue about who is coming in that they have to pull the trigger on some of them eventually. If Hardy is the Exalted One, it has to be next week because this week already felt like a week too far. Jake was awesome though but I hope this isn't the end of Cody/MJF. I assume they're going to string the threads together for Not-War Games.

The Internet is neat. I just watched this show I was at again, but the version you all saw. Holy shit, they did an amazing job making the 1st Bank Center look huge and packed. We were a loud crowd but it wasn't sold out and the non hard camera side had been blocked off for ticket sales since day one. The only people sitting there were folks who apparently just wanted to sit in the dark away from others. It was a " sit wherever" crowd in the stands not on TV.  The place holds 6500 and I'd guesstimate it was between 4500 to 5000. But you couldn't tell that based on the TV.