Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Stiva

AEW Dynamite - 3rd March 2020

The teases for the Exalted One are kicking into overdrive. I guess there's spoilers for this but 

The Young Bucks showed up in Matt Hardy's Free The Delete and Luke Harper is hinting at him coming in tonight

Do we also see Archer debut and go after Moxley tonight? Everything still feels super exciting.

I would expect Archer to make a big splash for his debut, immediately attacking the champ would seem to be a good way to do it.

2 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

I'll be there tonight. Gonna get my "Philly crowd" vibe on. 

If I would have known you were going, I'd have created a "Johnny Sorrow run in" betting pool, lol.

Mox also getting his money's worth after all those years of not being able to say the word belt too. 

It's weird to see Jericho without the belt.

It's amazing how much better promos become if you just let wrestlers say things they can mean

God help me, I'm watching a match involving BOOM BOOM and The Dark Order in the hopes of seeing Matt Hardy or Brodie Lee (Luke Harper) show up.

Am I crazy for thinking the inevitable Chris Jericho babyface run might be even better than the heel one?  He's doing everything he can to keep the crowd from turning him as it is.

Just now, sek69 said:

Am I crazy for thinking the inevitable Chris Jericho babyface run might be even better than the heel one?  He's doing everything he can to keep the crowd from turning him as it is.

I would say yes, with the caveat that Jericho's face runs have historically never been as good as his heel runs.

God, BOOM BOOM is the epitome of cringe - his ring work, persona, gear, everything.

I'm happy for him that he's finally making big league money (presumably) and getting big league exposure after decades of toiling in the indies, but he's unwatchable to me.

Lol imagine Bryan Alvarez getting quoted on national cable to try and put a match over.

Wow, never thought I'd see the day Meltzer and Keller were quoted by a mainstream promotion.

On the one hand, fans love Cody. On the other hand, how do you chant the name of someone who has that tattoo on his neck.

This is really one of those times he should've tried a temporary henna tattoo first.

People are getting too silly over Cody's neck tattoo. Yes, it's unfortunate for sure, but people are making too big a deal over it.

The commentators mentioning altitude as a factor in wrestling matches in this town is a nice little touch.

The wrestling has been rough so far. Eight man tag was nothing. Woman's match was bad. PAC vs Chuckie T has not been good either. Hoping for a big angle and great min event to top it off.