Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2020

sek69

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a sign that the tag team title match isn't that important that it deserves to be a main event.  Especially since nobody from the main matches is on this PPV

Speaking of tag title elimination chamber, that Miz/Morrison promo on the pre show was straight up 80's coked up wrestlers.  Not sure if they have been doing that or not but pretty funny

14 minutes ago, cactus said:

I'll be watching this live as I have nothing else to do. Looks like a solid yet uninspired card. 

Being nearly a month out of the loop with WWE programming, I have no idea why Drew Gulak and Daniel Bryan having a PPV match, but I know it's going to rule. 

Basically, for the past few weeks, Drew Gulak claims he knows all of Daniel Bryan's weaknesses and tried to teach them to a couple of guys like Heath Slater and Curtis Axel. Bryan challenged Gulak to a match last Friday so Gulak can prove that he can beat Bryan.

Show is starting with Bryan vs Gulak.  If Styles vs Black was the next match I could go to bed early

It is amazing that Sami Zayn is now being treated in the role of "former wrestler who now manages and stinks in the ring" guy.  He was so incredible 2 or 3 years ago now you would think he is Johnny Valiant or Mr Fuji out there

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Seeing Cena vs. Fiend previewed exposes that it doesn't feel special at all. If I wasn't following the product, I'd have no problem believing it was one of tonight's b-level PPV matches. 

I  disagree. Cena's been out of the picture so long any match he's in feels like a big deal. I doubt it's going to do anything to help The Fiend at this point though.

1 minute ago, cactus said:

I  disagree. Cena's been out of the picture so long any match he's in feels like a big deal. I doubt it's going to do anything to help The Fiend at this point though.

Fiend is like a succubus who sucks out anything special about Cena. 

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Wasn't he a really fucking good heel in 2011 or so?

He was a good heel in hindsight but when he was in the main event of Capitol Punishment against Cena the crowd didn't really care.  When him and Miz was stuck in the feud with Punk/Triple H/Kevin Nash they were a huge afterthought

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

He was a good heel in hindsight but when he was in the main event of Capitol Punishment against Cena the crowd didn't really care.  When him and Miz was stuck in the feud with Punk/Triple H/Kevin Nash they were a huge afterthought  

Because WWE never presented them as credible threats or made anyone believe they could win big matches against "the real stars."

Pretty much the same problem we're seeing tenfold now.