Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite March 11 2020

sek69

Good.  They've been dragging this crap on for way too long.  It would be one thing if this angle was advancing something good, but it's the Dark Order...so come on, already.

Having said that, I'd mark out if The Exalted One turns out to be Kevin Sullivan.  Or even Jim Mitchell, who recently left Impact.

Kevin Sullivan showing up on Dynamite would be amazing. He can be the next old guy to come in and go after Cody haha.

I hope Khan keeps a tight leash on Hardy and doesn't let him do a load of that Broken shite. Save that crap for BTE.

I thought this was a great show. Much better wrestling matches than last week. I'll give credit where due to Joey Janela for actually showing something last night. Kind of looked like maybe he's been hitting the gym a bit, too? Seemed like he was in better shape than a few weeks back.

It was also nice that they started a new women's feud with Britt Baker and Big Swole.

They absolutely need to do a trios title of some sort soon. You have yet another three man unit now with the formation of the Death Triangle. This goes along with, potentially:

- The Elite

- Inner Circle (maybe Santana, Ortiz, and Guevara)

- SCU

- Jurassic Express

- Dark Order (maybe the Exalted One, Uno, Stu, or any of those with the other two flunkies)

- Stronghearts

- MJF/Butcher/Blade (or could be Wardlow instead of MJF)

- Best Friends w/ Orange Cassidy

- Private Party and Joey Janela (If they decide to make that alliance a thing moving forward)

- Possibly Cody/Dustin/QT ?

Plenty of teams! My suggestion would be to make the title a trophy instead of three belts.