Pro Wrestling Only

WrestleMania 36

flyonthewall2983

A friend of mine texted me that he has just started the show, and I am intensely jealous of all that fast-forward time. Assuming this is over by the time he catches up.

As for editing, where do you start, and how much of the show are you willing to sacrifice? Everyone in the building is working, I don't think there are any standby matches. The pre-show is owed to FS1, I think?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PhilTLL said:

A friend of mine texted me that he has just started the show, and I am intensely jealous of all that fast-forward time. Assuming this is over by the time he catches up.

It's never going to end.

Hope it's a draw.

Even Mauro couldn't save this.

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

Not to regurgitate smark talking points from 10 years ago, but why would WWF look at E&C in 2000 and decide that Edge is the one to be pushed for any reason other than the fact that he is taller. 

Taller and "handsomer."

The thing about "they could fix this!" is that we have a match like this every year! We hit this point every single year. We start screaming at each other just wishing for the cold release of death during one match ever year. This is what they want. This is what they think is good. It's like childbirth (but less severe, right? I mean it has to be). We have a survival instinct that makes us forget the pain, every year. But this is what they want!