flyonthewall2983

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

Might genuinely have been the worst match I've ever seen. The ACTING at the end put it over the top.

This is exactly how I am feeling right now. There have been other matches with worse action, but every single thing about this match was putrid. Absolutely irredeemable. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

This is exactly how I am feeling right now. There have been other matches with worse action, but every single thing about this match was putrid. Absolutely irredeemable. 

The fact that the ending was so self-serious pushed it over the top

Just now, Alucard said:

the host of the show just ran outta the building 

I think he might be done for the night. Thank god he was only in like 3 minutes of this whole thing. I wonder if he showed up excited to do more, and production was just like, we cannot use any of this.

What we're all missing is that this thing was already edited. There's probably another 30 minutes of footage that was left on the floor. Hidden Gems is going to return and give us the 70 minute version of this. 

11 minutes ago, cactus said:

Great social distancing going on right now. 

A closed set. All you need to do to defend the 24/7 title is not show up to an empty building. I guess that fits Rawley’s character.