Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
flyonthewall2983

WrestleMania 36

Gotta give it to Edge though, went from the running hug as a finisher to the drunken head grab as a submission finisher. What an innovator.

Might genuinely have been the worst match I've ever seen. The ACTING at the end put it over the top.

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

Might genuinely have been the worst match I've ever seen. The ACTING at the end put it over the top.

It's up there for me

I stand corrected, there were at least 8 extra workers in the building who had to do that thing.

That was a strong candidate for worst 25+ minute match I've ever seen, for sure.

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

This is exactly how I am feeling right now. There have been other matches with worse action, but every single thing about this match was putrid. Absolutely irredeemable. 

I'm exhausted. I don't have it in me for this match, as fun as it will probably be. 

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

This is exactly how I am feeling right now. There have been other matches with worse action, but every single thing about this match was putrid. Absolutely irredeemable. 

The fact that the ending was so self-serious pushed it over the top

Just now, Alucard said:

the host of the show just ran outta the building 

I think he might be done for the night. Thank god he was only in like 3 minutes of this whole thing. I wonder if he showed up excited to do more, and production was just like, we cannot use any of this.

What we're all missing is that this thing was already edited. There's probably another 30 minutes of footage that was left on the floor. Hidden Gems is going to return and give us the 70 minute version of this. 

Just now, EricR said:

What we're all missing is that this thing was already edited. There's probably another 30 minutes of footage that was left on the floor. Hidden Gems is going to return and give us the 70 minute version of this. 

#ReleaseTheRonaCut

Cena added to his GOAT case just by existing in the last 45 minutes. 

(I hope I don't jinx his match)

Just now, MoS said:

Cena added to his GOAT case just by existing in the last 45 minutes. 

(I hope I don't jinx his match)

Bray is in it.

It's a lost cause.

11 minutes ago, cactus said:

Great social distancing going on right now. 

A closed set. All you need to do to defend the 24/7 title is not show up to an empty building. I guess that fits Rawley’s character.

Also why the hell does the Performance Center have a hand chair, like it was filmed in Clarissa Darling's bedroom? Does every building in Orlando just come with one?