Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
flyonthewall2983

WrestleMania 36

Austin Theory looks like the default create-a-wrestler from the video game. What a bland, generic dude.

I really wanna know who has the major hard on for him, for him to get this spot over everyone in NXT.

Bianca Belair is definitely the man of the house.  I would like to think that would have gotten a good reaction but there is no chance in hell this match happens under normal circumstances

My son (turns 3 on Tuesday) just asked me if Vega was Garza’s mommy. Cracked me up for some reason. 

14 minutes ago, PhilTLL said:

I think he might be done for the night. Thank god he was only in like 3 minutes of this whole thing. I wonder if he showed up excited to do more, and production was just like, we cannot use any of this.

And they're not exactly the tightest editors

5 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Austin Theory looks like the default create-a-wrestler from the video game. What a bland, generic dude.

I really wanna know who has the major hard on for him, for him to get this spot over everyone in NXT.

I think he's into bodybuilding...

Though apparently Heyman is a big fan too. Seems like a mid-00s developmental throwback.

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

did JBL seriously just say Naomi has a "home court advantage"?  There's no home court audience for her to feed energy off of!!  Are you kidding me?

I guess he means she lives in Orlando, so it was a quick drive for her.

In all fairness, as Matt has been saying, this is following the same formula as every year. We get excited with the first half (Night 1) and then the show goes to shit at a depressing pace.

For fuck sakes they are going to put the title on Lacey Evans are they

So night 2 is an extra 30 minutes long?

Well that was a shitty finish but Bayley is still the champion so I am fine with that

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

For fuck sakes they are going to put the title on Lacey Evans are they

So night 2 is an extra 300 minutes long?

Apparently on only one of these counts.

Haven't been paying much attention since the LMS match. If the next two matches don't deliver, this will be an awful show.