Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
flyonthewall2983

WrestleMania 36

I know The Fiend stans probably think that should be on display in an art gallery or something but that was a load of old shite

Just now, FMKK said:

I know The Fiend stans probably think that should be on display in an art gallery or something but that was a load of old shite

I absolutely loathe Wyatt/Fiend and have thought practically every segment or match of his since returning awful other than Bryan at the Rumble.  But I loved that.

Okay so, Bray Wyatt wins by vanishing for no apparent reason. Great. That was a fucking fizzle compared to last night.

Not to continue on a Cornette-esque point, but Styles/Taker was good because it was rooted in two guys fighting until something tangible happened, which is what wrestling is good at, with very very few exceptions. Even the exceptions I'm thinking of, you know when it's over because any fight would be: Lawler/Funk empty arena ended because one of them got too maimed to continue. And Styles/Taker ended when one guy got buried. This on the other hand was some shit you'd see on the TV show Supernatural and the segment was more about historical references (and cheap winking laughs through historical reference) than any sort of coherent action.

Just now, WingedEagle said:

I absolutely loathe Wyatt/Fiend and have thought practically every segment or match of his since returning awful other than Bryan at the Rumble.  But I loved that.

Because it was actually a pro wrestling match?

1 minute ago, PhilTLL said:

Okay so, Bray Wyatt wins by vanishing for no apparent reason. Great. That was a fucking fizzle compared to last night.

Not to continue on a Cornette-esque point, but Styles/Taker was good because it was rooted in two guys fighting until something tangible happened, which is what wrestling is good at, with very very few exceptions. Even the exceptions I'm thinking of, you know when it's over because any fight would be: Lawler/Funk empty arena ended because one of them got too maimed to continue. And Styles/Taker ended when one guy got buried. This on the other hand was some shit you'd see on the TV show Supernatural and the segment was more about historical references (and cheap winking laughs through historical reference) than any sort of coherent action.

I was honestly thinking of the season six finale of Supernatural when I was watching this. When Sam Winchester had to like conquer different versions of himself while Lucifer lurked in the background. 

I hope someone gets this reference. 

I'd rather watch, eh, let's go with Legends of Tomorrow, since I don't watch Supernatural, than Sports, so I was perfectly ok with that.