flyonthewall2983

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Matt D said:

I looked away to post here and maybe do one other small thing so I missed the beginning of the match and I came back to the words "Another F5".

You know what guys? I don't care what any of you think. I hate Brock Lesnar matches.

I liked his match with Bryan

Just now, Childs said:

I hate these all-finisher Lesnar matches. He's capable of so much better.

And he's done it maybe twice since he came back in the 2010s? If that. 

I switched windows to write that and came back to see Drew holding the belt.

Obviously that wasn't the ONLY reason Styles/Taker was good, I should say, but all that insanity being rooted in the idea of two people having a fight in a graveyard helped tie it all together. Tonight's thing wasn't totally without entertainment value, but needs to be way MORE entertaining to be that senseless, if that makes any sense. Styles/Taker was much more entertaining in addition to being comprehensible.

Just now, akira maeda said:

Sucks to be Drew.  I'd say he's pretty much ruined through no fault of his own.  I'd have honestly had him lose tonight.  

Should've done a no contest bollocks finish when they both fell off the perch or some bullshit

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

Drew is far from ruined.

Had tons of sympathy from the crowd and it will keep on going like this

Agreed. The doomsday posts in this thread are ludicrous. Drew will be fine. 

If he's ruined, it will be because of the usual bad booking, not anything that happened on this show.

I dunno guys, I'd say that winning the big one to absolutely zero reaction kind of does fuck your momentum up a bit.  There's nowhere to go but down and the big moment was wasted on a show with no audience.  So, now what?  The money feud was with Lesnar and him chasing after Lesnar.  This match (this whole show) did not need to happen right now but here we are.

I mean, I would've saved Drew's win for the first RAW with a live audience and booked a no contest after some huge spot/bump left both him and Brock out of comission.

But I agree that Drew is far from finished and that when it goes south for him it will be because that's what Vince can't help doing with his face champions, not Mania.