WrestleMania 36

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say what you want about Mauro, but his high energy and genuine enthusiasm would've helped this particular show. Cole's fake excitement is grating on my nerves even more than usual. 

I, too, am wondering about JBL, since he lives in Bermuda. Guess he's stuck in Orlando now? 

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

There is no way in hell that this would be the 2nd match on the show if WM was normal.    

The only interesting person in this match is the ref 

At least that match had the same heat as it would have had in front of a full stadium.

Playing catch up:

Women's tag was fun. I don't think I've seen much of either team. Kairi and Bliss matched up from a size and perkiness perspective. The shine had lots of fireworks (and dives) with the heels really working for the transition. There were about three hot tags, all of which were hurt due to the lack of a crowd and not quite enough anticipation. The match probably would have been served better with one longer one with Bliss since she did well with her hope spots (though having Asuka to cut her off helped). Using both the twisted bliss and the big elbow drop as ways to break up pins was cute and effective. Finish felt really flat without a crowd. I'm not sure what else you can say but that.