Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
C.S.

AEW Dynamite: March 18, 2020 - "I refuse to live in fear!"

20 hours ago, C.S. said:

He's not entirely wrong, but coming from a WWE employee (okay, "FOX employee"), he's absolutely the wrong guy to deliver the message.

Of course, he conveniently ignores that WWE's empty arena Raw and Smackdown shows have had plenty of social distancing gaffes of their own.

The fact that people are in the ring doing matches is a way bigger deal than them sitting near each other on the outside but it's hard to tell the difference when he's  busy licking boots I guess.

I noticed no Bunny w/ Butcher & Blade, and no Marko w/ Jurassic Express. Are those two showing symptoms, or did they opt not to be there due to circumstances? Just wondering. 

Maybe they didn't feel comfortable being there. Tony Khan said no one would be forced to work shows during the pandemic.

The Observer said Marko was ill, but didn't specify with what. Sounds like he probably has a cold or something minor and didn't want to risk exposure. 

Fun enough show given the circumstances. Wrestling was real sloppy in parts. Wrestlers in the audience, split between faces and heels, was real fun, and even just having the few of them shouting at times helped give some kind of atmosphere.

It's worth mentioning that this week, to my knowledge, had the biggest rating gap so far since Dynamite fully kicked NXT across the shop. Now is probably the time that AEW wished they had another show next week but I'm assuming it's not to be.