Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV April 6th through...

SteveJRogers

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somewhat agree with  C.S that The Revival were used relatively well.

Like, think about those tag teams that were featured in the 2015/2016 Dusty Rhodes TTCs and were featured in the main roster.

American Alpha, Vaudevillains, Lucha Dragons, and even the AOP got the short end of the stick. Let's not even mention Sanity or TM61...

So some interesting things happening with the WWE women, Nia went on a Zoom chat with Paige (and others) and told a story about when she took it upon herself to complain to management because Alexa was getting beat up every night by someone not named and widely assumed to be Ronda.  Then Ronda did a rambling interview calling the fans who turned on her ungrateful and it's why she left and she's not sure she's coming back (which lead Alexa to post the "shocked white guy blinking meme" pic as a response).  

So either this is some weird meta world building for Ronda to return as a mega heel, or Ronda just won the all time Gotten To world championship. Normally I would say this is 100% setting up an angle, but she's so notoriously thin skinned it's hard to say what the deal is. 

37 minutes ago, sek69 said:

So some interesting things happening with the WWE women, Nia went on a Zoom chat with Paige (and others) and told a story about when she took it upon herself to complain to management because Alexa was getting beat up every night by someone not named and widely assumed to be Ronda.  Then Ronda did a rambling interview calling the fans who turned on her ungrateful and it's why she left and she's not sure she's coming back (which lead Alexa to post the "shocked white guy blinking meme" pic as a response).  

So either this is some weird meta world building for Ronda to return as a mega heel, or Ronda just won the all time Gotten To world championship. Normally I would say this is 100% setting up an angle, but she's so notoriously thin skinned it's hard to say what the deal is. 

Nia Jax has a fucking cheek to complain about someone else being rough or sloppy in the ring if this comment is legit. 

22 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Nia Jax has a fucking cheek to complain about someone else being rough or sloppy in the ring if this comment is legit. 

It is, I watched the video. Apparently she felt the unnamed person was taking liberties against someone smaller/not willing to speak up to management and get a bad label and that's why she did it. Which I get, at least the things Nia has done weren't deliberate. 

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

had to do a double take

Abysmal names, but to be fair, Wheeler and Harwood are apparently their legit last names.

They should've just gone the one name route if Cash and Dax were the best they could come up with... Oof!

Apparently wwe will be going back to live tv next week. They were supposed to tape 5 weeks of tv over the next week at the pc but Vince changed his mind to go back live.

apparently the reason is because the .NBC Universal and FOX deals only allow a certain amount of taped shows per year and Vince was fearful the company would be denied money if they violated the contract.

Meltz

11 hours ago, Strummer said:

Triple H 25 year anniversary celebration? Mega troll job coming up

Do you think that at some point during the HHH Celebration, that there might be a cake? If so, I have a totally original idea: Someone should get thrown... get this... OMG it would be so funny... someone should get thrown *into* the cake!! Could you imagine? That would be some hilarious and groundbreaking comedy that would shock everyone and never get old. I'm so excited about this idea that I am going to go and cross-post it everywhere. 

2 hours ago, gordi said:

Do you think that at some point during the HHH Celebration, that there might be a cake? If so, I have a totally original idea: Someone should get thrown... get this... OMG it would be so funny... someone should get thrown *into* the cake!! Could you imagine? That would be some hilarious and groundbreaking comedy that would shock everyone and never get old. I'm so excited about this idea that I am going to go and cross-post it everywhere. 

cJADMEdg.jpg

2 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

I can't see this lasting very long with Orlando getting strict about the social distancing. Can't even go out without wearing a mask anymore. I guess Vince opened up the checkbook to pay De Santis and our mayor off.

I'm surprised the networks themselves haven't stepped in to say something like this. With what happened between UFC and ESPN telling them to cancel, I'm sure this will ripple over their way in how to deal with Vince.

WWE confirmed a "non talent on air personality" tested positive and recovered from Covid-19. Seems like a weirdly worded way to say either a ref, commentator, or backstage interviewer had it.  WWE is actively putting people's lives at risk at this point. Between older people like Jerry Lawler being flown in, and compromised people like Bryan still working,  Once again they are lucky to be who they are and not a sport or business people pay attention to or they'd get ripped to shreds over this.