Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if WWE cutting Drake lose is the right thing to do. The guy obviously has some serious mental health issues that need addressing. Up until he went off the deep end last year he did a good job for them. Hopefully he gets some sort of help. 

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Per Sean Ross Sapp, it seems Drake's story is even juicier

- Angrily walked out of a Triple H meeting about inclusion

This suggests Drake was racist too, on top of everything else. Wow. 

4 minutes ago, joeg said:

I don't know if WWE cutting Drake lose is the right thing to do. The guy obviously has some serious mental health issues that need addressing. Up until he went off the deep end last year he did a good job for them. Hopefully he gets some sort of help. 

It may not be best for Drake, but it's 100% the right thing for them to do as a company. Dude seems to be getting more volatile by the day, and at the very least they were in danger of someone beating his ass on their property and opening them up to lawsuits.

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

This suggests Drake was racist too, on top of everything else. Wow. 

I saw people saying how this would finally shake loose some stories of how he really started going over the edge when BLM started getting traction. I guess the folks who were trying to explain away him throwing the white power OK sign in a NXT ref group photo are busy trying to wipe the egg off their faces now. 

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Why would Drake expect anything else?

Well, I mean, rational thought kind of goes out the window when you buy into lunatic cults.

The reasoning is 100% going to be because Christianity is "right" & everything else is "wrong." 

Same with his thoughts on abortion, masks, etc. 

54 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I saw people saying how this would finally shake loose some stories of how he really started going over the edge when BLM started getting traction. I guess the folks who were trying to explain away him throwing the white power OK sign in a NXT ref group photo are busy trying to wipe the egg off their faces now. 

You mean when he was making the exact same referee-related gesture as the other referees, including a black guy? When he was obviously indicating a three count, and the same mania that got people all pissed off about a Jeopardy contestant took hold? No egg on my face; I'm not the one who got trolled into hysteria by 4chan.

I really do appreciate and respect others having more tolerance for people like Drake Weurtz and hoping that he gets the help he needs.

But, personally, its very hard for me to have sympathy for him.

Its kind of a chicken-or-the-egg thing. Was Drake brainwashed/radicalized? Yea. But he then devoted his time and energy to brainwash and radicalize others, spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories on top of (according to the report) spewing thinly-veiled racist comments at colleagues, causing conflicts over vaccinations and flu shots, and parroting the nonsense that contends that anyone who voted for Biden (and Biden himself) is a child sex trafficker. 

So, yeah, he needs help. So do all the other QAnon idiots.

But they don't want help. They think help is the "liberal agenda." They are anti-science, anti-doctors, anti-medicine. I know its a cliche, but, yeah, this is Idiocracy shit. The more these views are tolerated/respected, they more they are welcomed into the mainstream, and that is a bad thing. There are some views and there is some rhetoric that should be mocked and ridiculed for being backwards and dumb and the people who espouse these belief should be marginalized by shame.

I'm not against free speech. Neo-Nazis should be allowed free speech. But I have no problem with them being as close to universally hated as possible and mocked and ridiculed like they were for decades and decades.

These Qanon morons deserve the same disrespect. You can have your ideas. You can share them. But being a racist conspiracy theorist nutjob comes with consequences, including getting fired from your job (and, to be fair, dude deserved to be fired months ago based on the report). Fuck this dude. There's thousands of people still dying of Covid every day around the world (India right now is going through hell) and this fucking idiot thinks its all a government hoax to kidnap children? Fuck him. 

3 hours ago, C.S. said:

I sincerely hope Drake gets the help he needs, but with enablers like Road Dogg (who should also be canned IMO, which I hate to say because I like him) and his wife, I fear he's just going to keep going down this road and consider himself a martyr because he was released "for his beliefs."

Jake Clemons (another ref) was reportedly also released.

Edit: Also Alexander Wolfe, Skyler Story (Ava Storie), and Ezra Judge.

Skyler Story is Brandi Lauren, not Ava Storie.

14 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Skyler Story is Brandi Lauren, not Ava Storie.

I read this without seeing the quote and I could've sworn Brandi Lauren was some of those FOX News pundits.

Gotta be honest with y'all: Nick Khan would probably make for a better owner/leader than HHH.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I read this without seeing the quote and I could've sworn Brandi Lauren was some of those FOX News pundits.

Gotta be honest with y'all: Nick Khan would probably make for a better owner/leader than HHH.

He's already made the company more money than HHH ever did,  HEYYYO!

1 hour ago, DMJ said:

I really do appreciate and respect others having more tolerance for people like Drake Weurtz and hoping that he gets the help he needs.

But, personally, its very hard for me to have sympathy for him.

Its kind of a chicken-or-the-egg thing. Was Drake brainwashed/radicalized? Yea. But he then devoted his time and energy to brainwash and radicalize others, spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories on top of (according to the report) spewing thinly-veiled racist comments at colleagues, causing conflicts over vaccinations and flu shots, and parroting the nonsense that contends that anyone who voted for Biden (and Biden himself) is a child sex trafficker. 

So, yeah, he needs help. So do all the other QAnon idiots.

But they don't want help. They think help is the "liberal agenda." They are anti-science, anti-doctors, anti-medicine. I know its a cliche, but, yeah, this is Idiocracy shit. The more these views are tolerated/respected, they more they are welcomed into the mainstream, and that is a bad thing. There are some views and there is some rhetoric that should be mocked and ridiculed for being backwards and dumb and the people who espouse these belief should be marginalized by shame.

I'm not against free speech. Neo-Nazis should be allowed free speech. But I have no problem with them being as close to universally hated as possible and mocked and ridiculed like they were for decades and decades.

These Qanon morons deserve the same disrespect. You can have your ideas. You can share them. But being a racist conspiracy theorist nutjob comes with consequences, including getting fired from your job (and, to be fair, dude deserved to be fired months ago based on the report). Fuck this dude. There's thousands of people still dying of Covid every day around the world (India right now is going through hell) and this fucking idiot thinks its all a government hoax to kidnap children? Fuck him. 

This is so fucking spot on. Especially the part about them needing help, but not wanting it.

Thank You for verbalizing all of this. Seriously, fuck that guy, and anyone that continues to believe in, spread, and normalize this nonsense.

Yeah, Drake isn’t just a case of a guy having some bad takes on Twitter, or something.  He’s legit insane and I think a very large risk to harm others as he continues on his path of radicalization.  He’s pilled to the gills.  If you watch the video from that school board meeting last week, it’s clear he is completely unhinged and detached from reality.

13 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

This is so fucking spot on. Especially the part about them needing help, but not wanting it.

Thank You for verbalizing all of this. Seriously, fuck that guy, and anyone that continues to believe in, spread, and normalize this nonsense.

This. These people are opening Overton's window to more and more godawful and dangerous ideas that are polluting people's mind and making the world a worst place. I have zero sympathy for these kind of people. Migrants who are drawning in the Meditterranean sea need helps. Drake Wuertz can go fuck himself. 

But hey, Road Dog is still employed, so the spirit is alive and well.

14 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

That's what will happen once Vince retires or passes away. Nick Khan and Stephanie will either run WWE together or set up a sale. If they keep WWE, HHH will be sent to NXT Land and never be part of of the big kids' table. That much is becoming clear.