Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ragemaster said:

Was the dick pics ever proven, as why he wasn't arrested and charged if it's true. Seems a very easy case to make, if the kids have pics on their phone from him.

He never denied the pics were him,  just that the was hacked or something. I never heard the official word but reading between the lines it seems like the kids who got sent the pics were reluctant to move forward.  That would also fit with Hunter's insistence when asked that they didn't think there was anything to the accusations. 

I can't screenshot and post it because I am at work, but a Twitter exchange between the allan_cheapshot account and Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com just caught my eye.

Cheapshot posted: "Has the hidden camera phone filming talent in bathrooms story got out yet? Or that talent found the camera phone and less than savory files stored on it?"

Sapp responded: "It's gonna next week if I can get the person who caught it to go on record."

Wow....

Nia Jax has talked about being co-workers making fun of her body with allusions of someone filming her while getting dressed. I think Andrade said something similar happening to Charlotte in the big interview he gave.

Obviously don't know if any of this is connected. But there seems to be a Peeping Tom problem with a couple of WWE folk. (shudders)

17 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Even grosser if it's a male Peeping Tom.

Honestly, after the Paige stuff & previous leaks within the company along with everyone have a cellphone, I'm surprised it hasn't happened a lot more frequently. I don't think it would necessarily be one of the boys but all the arenas & whatnot that they go to they all have employees there too. Prolly think they can get a payday if they snap some pics are try to sell 'em. Like what happened to Erin Andrews at the hotel. It's scary & gross but that feels like the new-age "paparazzi" to me. Scumbags invading privacy & ruining lives because they don't care about the consequences of the people's lives that they ruin, they're only thinking about themselves & a potential paycheck. 

If it IS one of the boys that would do something like that, lord have mercy.

6 minutes ago, Al said:

There are things that I can see a talent rehabilitating given time and retroflection. Someone planting a hidden camera should never work in wrestling again. 

I'm not sure they would make it out of the building. (if they knew whose phone it was, obviously)

I mean, this is the company that has cameras everywhere (except the bathrooms obviously) so Vince and Hunter can monitor the PC at all times, so I wouldn't automatically assume that this would be disqualifying behavior.