Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keith Lee is as close to a can't-miss prospect as there ever can be in wrestling. It is incredible how badly they fucked him up. I know he got sick, but they booked him bad before his illness, and booked him bad in his comeback. Absolutely stunned at how badly he was handled. 

Just now, MoS said:

Keith Lee is as close to a can't-miss prospect as there ever can be in wrestling. It is incredible how badly they fucked him up. I know he got sick, but they booked him bad before his illness, and booked him bad in his comeback. Absolutely stunned at how badly he was handled. 

I hope he sues the shit out of them for firing him after he got sick. Probably won't go anywhere in court if it did happen, but a man can dream.

Fuck WWE.

Man, I am reallly sad for Lee. Shit sucks ass no matter how you look at it. He was even getting some nice vignettes more recently (same as Kross tbh). Nick Khan just taking no prisoners, man. Holy shit.

Them releasing B-Fab is really weird timing, too. She just debuted, possibly didn't have a huge contract... What's the story here?

6 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

What was the number of signed wrestlers in January 2021 and what is the current number?

You won't believe this, but according to this site, the number actually increased from 267 to 276.

EDIT: It seems they still have to update with today's releases, but still the difference is way lower than I would have imagined.

4 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

You won't believe this, but according to this site, the number actually increased from 267 to 276.

EDIT: It seems they still have to update with today's releases, but still the difference is way lower than I would have imagined.

Holy shit that is truly depressing.

Edit: Cole and Fish still on that page, not even sure when the last update was so not trusting that site.

Between the releases and the entire Queens Crown tournament totaling like 18 minutes of ring time, and killing the women's tag team titles by splitting up all the teams,  it kinda seems WWE doesn't really want to be bothered by women's wrestling anymore. 

7 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also Fightful mention at least some of these releases were due to vaccination status. Considering Nia's been known to be q anon adjacent at times it does make one wonder. 

Could be Kross and/or Smith too - both are supposedly MAGA.

I'm not going to pretend to shed any tears for Nia Jax & I hope no other wrestling company touches her with a 10-foot-pole. She's unsafe & downright dangerous.

That being said, some of the names on the release list shocked me. And apparently they're firing whole couples at the same time now? Mia Yim & Keith Lee. Scarlett & Karrion. John Morrison better not answer his phone!

The literally just brought Eva Marie back & now she's released again. Heh.