Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/20-4/26 time for the Ingovernables de Titan Sports to reign supreme

sek69

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

For the past few years, HHH's role has been to play good cop to Vince's bad cop. Imagine how difficult that role must be these days. That kind of stress would take its toll on anybody.

The veneer of what NXT was has eroded in recent years. Was this aspirational product and perceived meritocracy at one time. But with Vince McMahon fucking so many call ups up just made fans feel what's the point being invested. NXT spent so much time styling itself as hip only for it to be exposed once it joined USA Network and their demos came out. And of course, AEW kicking its ass in key demos, overall and in terms of internet buzz.

Haven't bothered with NXT for a while but I thought I'd give this one a go because it looked so stacked with the debuts, other new talent and Balor/Dream main.

Shame we didn't get Balor/Dream in the end but the show was solid otherwise. Matches were enjoyable. The decision to push Maverick's story is really strange but I assume there is something else going on here. EHDF almost getting abducted was intriguing. No one else seems to like him but I rather enjoy Damien Priest and his deep voice and his sunglasses.

Just now, RingoPlaysDrums said:

They didn't call it that last night, thankfully. 

Thankfully? That is a great move name. On a broader point, I'm seeing a lot of friends in my circle be a bit disappointed that Jake didn't outwardly say he was gay when it's been a big part of his character's story before. Not sure if they're just slow playing that point or what, but definitely curious to see if that evolves.

1 hour ago, Migs said:

Thankfully? That is a great move name. On a broader point, I'm seeing a lot of friends in my circle be a bit disappointed that Jake didn't outwardly say he was gay when it's been a big part of his character's story before. Not sure if they're just slow playing that point or what, but definitely curious to see if that evolves.

It's one letter too long. "LGBDT" is more elegant and doesn't make you say 5 "e" sounds in a row.

The office believes it to be true. Several WWE and NXT wrestlers do also.

It is 2020 verifying a hack it pretty easy especially when you have WWE's resources. 

His behaviour has been extra erratic in the last few weeks which has to lead to issues during the taping of his matches and the quality of the matches themselves. 

There also seems to be a voice recording of him asking someone what school they go to. Tbf, the stuff isn't actually verified atm I guess but if it is, then surely he has to be fired.

How the fuck does anyone think they'd get away with posting dick pics on Instagram without getting exposed?

9 minutes ago, FMKK said:

How the fuck does anyone think they'd get away with posting dick pics on Instagram without getting exposed?

Answer :

23 minutes ago, El-P said:

What a dumbfuck.

And really, why do guys send unsollicited dick pics at all ? Smooth operators they aren't.

36 minutes ago, El-P said:

Answer :

And really, why do guys send unsollicited dick pics at all ? Smooth operators they aren't.

Maybe I'm officially Too Old, I don't get how sending dick pics ever became a thing. No matter if dick is what you're into or not, who wants to see a rando one in your DMs? Like what's the play, do people think "hey once they see this, I'm sure to score a date"?

8 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Maybe I'm officially Too Old, I don't get how sending dick pics ever became a thing. No matter if dick is what you're into or not, who wants to see a rando one in your DMs? Like what's the play, do people think "hey once they see this, I'm sure to score a date"?

Exactly. There's this female french comedian who had that routine "Guys, just stop with the dick picks. Doesn't work. Seriously you have a better chance of getting laid by offering us a cookie." :lol:

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

C'mon bubba, this is pro wrestling. There's the chance his years at WWE are over, but elsewhere? Yeah...

Sending dick pics to underage girls ? Hum....  

And really, if his days with WWE aren't over if that stuff is confirmed, WHAT THE FUCK ? Wait, it's WWE we're talking about. Nevermind.