Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - April 22, 2020

goodhelmet

13 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Question for anyone who has seen a lot more of him: Has Colt Cabana ever not been completely awful?

Search out his RoH feud with Homicide. Otherwise it's a lot of the same.

I actually find him much more tolerable in his straight up comedy gimmick, Matt Classic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt's career highlight, outside of being pivotal to the success of ProWrestlingTees and wrestling podcasts in general, was definitely the feud with Homicide. It was also one of the weaker programs Homicide was involved in during the era, IMO.

2 hours ago, Migs said:

I'm not trying to get you to like that match - just pointing out that you're bagging on his indy career using a match where he's wrestling another guy that also does a lot of meta comedy stuff. Even in his indy run, if you put him in with a serious worker you'll get the output he's had in AEW.

This was much better but let me give a little bit of context. After the first AEW PPV, I typed in Orange Cassidy in Youtube and th Jervis and Cabana matches were the first two to pop up. I couldn't make it through. Hopefully, AEW keeps him in their with guys who won't play along and take his head off. 

3 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

Scotty goldman.

But Scotty Goldman died an instant death.

I'd be more inclined to blame WWE than Cabana for that though. As terrible as I think Cabana is, WWE didn't even try to do anything with him.