Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - May 6 2020

MoS

21 minutes ago, gordi said:

Do you not watch pro wrestling? 

I clearly do, but there's a distinctly "pro wrestling" approach to t-shirts and overall merch design, and it's usually pretty lame, if we're being honest. The best stuff, like I said, look like concert tees, or at least like something genuinely eye-catching. There's a few rad Darby Allin pieces, one of which is a shirt that looks like it could be an album cover. That's a lot different than, say, the Inner Circle's sidewalk chalk logo.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

So Jacare Souza tested positive for COVD-19, and apparently some of the UFC and AEW guys stayed at the same hotel since both are running shows in Jacksonville.

From what I read, Jacare came into contact with someone who did test positive outside of UFC and he put himself in isolation as he arrived in Jacksonville. That's pretty much how they caught him in time. I don't think he had any contacts with anyone AEW-related, like this article suggests:

https://www.tsn.ca/report-ufc-s-jacare-souza-tests-positive-for-covid-19-1.1474176

1 hour ago, Laz said:

I clearly do, but there's a distinctly "pro wrestling" approach to t-shirts and overall merch design, and it's usually pretty lame, if we're being honest. The best stuff, like I said, look like concert tees, or at least like something genuinely eye-catching. There's a few rad Darby Allin pieces, one of which is a shirt that looks like it could be an album cover. That's a lot different than, say, the Inner Circle's sidewalk chalk logo.

I'd actually really like to get one of their jacket/hoodie things:

50636617_309080649743389_544690993031544

For t-shirts, I always think simple works best. Austin's tees used to be pretty much nothing but his name and a skull and no one sold more t-shirts than he did. I agree about a lot of wrestling merchandise being so hopelessly in the bubble that you could never think of, say, going to the local grocery store wearing it. The Daniel Bryan literal goat t-shirts still give me nightmares.