Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Money in the Bank : what the world is not watching

El-P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yeah Asuka!! 

Michael Cole's voice actively making the match worse. Please keep the cheesy music on. 

How much longer is this going to go? I have been entertained so far, but it's been going for a while and there's no other match left, right?

Why does Corbin care if Asuka grabs a briefcase? Why didn't he just say like, hey leave me alone while I take the other one? The whole thing died for about 2 minutes before she won, but good for Asuka, easily one of the top talents and entertainers in the company.

Is there still a million dollars in a fucking lucite briefcase just sitting in that conference room? Somebody should just go find that and go home with it.

1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

They wrote Dana Brooke out of the match by having her trip on a wet floor.  Like, did she just decide to leave?

Maybe she took that fucking million dollars and went to the hospital for a subdural hematoma check. People die from falls like that, you know.

Well that was a junky finish. It was entertaining enough until then, and like everyone is saying, I have no idea why it was that short.

Just now, PhilTLL said:

Did they not even talk about how Rey and Aleister went 85 feet off the side of a building?!  They didn't show like a tiered garden they fell into, right? The swimming pool on the 6th floor? Nothing?

Yup, they both died and no one even noticed or cared.

The right people won.

As others said, awesome spectacle - until they got to the roof and the match immediately became the same old shit again. 

The bumps off the roof being used as inconsequential comedy spots was the biggest waste of all.

4 minutes ago, PhilTLL said:

Did they not even talk about how Rey and Aleister went 85 feet off the side of a building?!  They didn't show like a tiered garden they fell into, right? The swimming pool on the 6th floor? Nothing?

The sound effect was way too quick for them to have fallen all the way off the roof.