Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
ShittyLittleBoots

[2003-02-08-ROH-One Year Anniversary Show] AJ Styles vs Low Ki vs Paul London

This match is just exceptionally good when it comes to 3-way spotfests. It starts with a big pace right from the get go, and it never lets up; the action stays incredibly exciting & compelling from bell to bell. They are so innovative & creative with the 3-person spots they do, and all the bigger spots in this match hit me as a viewer beautifully. And of course with this involving Low Ki & AJ Styles (London brings it as well though!), there's plenty of awesomely mean & intense striking involved as well. As of this viewing, I would honestly put this above the legendary Daniels/Danielson/Ki 3-way dance from The Era of Honor Begins. It's that good. ****1/4

Agreed that this compares extremely well with the 2002 3-Way. This is all action, usually involving all three guys, rather than the typical one outside for a breather deal seen even in some of the best WWE versions of this era.

Everything looks really great and even though its go-go-go-go-go, it never really feels choreographed or too spotty. My viewing experience was basically seeing Low Ki do something amazing, thinking he's the best, only for London to do something even better to change my mind, but then AJ topped that and so on and on. 

For something 17+ years old to hold up so well in terms of spots is impressive.