Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/25 - 05/31 I dunno I just feel sad

KawadaSmile

Hey have you wondered about how you consume media and express your opinions online, and how that might hurt other people?

And how we are so ingrained into this gossip heavy environment that we might feel intoxicated by it and feel like taking part in the discussion?

Either way, RAW's going to have PC people watching the matches. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MoS said:

Vince Sr must be doing moonsaults in his grave at the idea of a straight wrestling match being the second step in a feud after the grudge match. 

They pulled that before with Cena vs Orton doing a singles match right after a TLC. The crowd shit on it. But at least they won't have that problem again unless some of the PC dorks get brave.

Well we all know that the announcers aren't.  But at least they are consistent in that.   Now down to the ringside area

It is weird but I guess it beats nothing.   Plus it helps all the people who bitch about even though AEW does have wrestlers as their fans they are very sociable with the wrestlers.  Like actual fans.   Unless someone is shooting a T shirt cannon tonight that isn't happening

So which NXT wrestler is the Pineapple Pete of the group.  I am guessing it is Rick Bugen or whatever they are calling him now 

16 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Plexiglas is a smart idea, but are the "audience members" really six feet apart? 

Most of them seem to be folks that have probably been tested since they were on NXT TV and/or holed up in Orlando the last few months anyway. 

20 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Most of them seem to be folks that have probably been tested since they were on NXT TV and/or holed up in Orlando the last few months anyway. 

They should be wearing masks, if only because it would be funny, but that would involve acknowledging the whole covid thing.

27 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Five years ago. The makeup department is doing Billie dirty, man

Lana was nearly as dark as MVP in their segment together, clearly their makeup team is not going to be winning any Emmys anytime soon.

I actually started paying attention to this, and that so-called double power bomb before the break just now should have been edited out. That was one of the worst things I've ever seen in wrestling. I just hit record on the DVR so I can make a clip out of that bullshit.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Lana was nearly as dark as MVP in their segment together, clearly their makeup team is not going to be winning any Emmys anytime soon.

That was ridiculous bullshit too. She barely even looks like herself. She looks like she's doing some kind of a Rachel Dolezal gimmick.

2 minutes ago, PhilTLL said:

I actually started paying attention to this, and that so-called double power bomb before the break just now should have been edited out. That was one of the worst things I've ever seen in wrestling. I just hit record on the DVR so I can make a clip out of that bullshit.

The powerbomb wasn't the worst part. Charlotte no selling a table to the midsection just prior to that spot was way more jarring