Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/25 - 05/31 I dunno I just feel sad

KawadaSmile

Bryan vs Styles gonna be on Smackdown in 2 weeks and not Backlash, interesting. I wonder If Bryan wins, considering he's been running with a "I'll fight all challengers" gimmick, I wonder if he loses the belt at the PPV (vs Riddle? that would be dope) and then finally takes his break. Then again they could just make AJ win and that's that :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

It's great seeing all the WWE folks posting their support of people protesting injustice, but I can't imagine the mental gymnastics involved in working for the guy who's BFF is stoking the flames further. 

It's no different from any other sport. Plenty of players and even a few coaches have spoken out even though most of the owners are Trump boosters.

7 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's no different from any other sport. Plenty of players and even a few coaches have spoken out even though most of the owners are Trump boosters.

Yeah. People are furious together. It's sad that it takes shit like this, but people here are uniting in their anger and cell phones are busting agent provocateurs.