Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/01 - 06/07 Hiding in my bunker to avoid the collapse of civilization

KawadaSmile

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tenese Sarwieh said:

You're better than me Kawada because I think she's trash.

She had potential in NXT and was really green. Was called up too early but still had some nice matches in her in which she wasn't just a bystander.

I feel that she just doesn't really care as much, though. It was like that since hurting Becky, and it's even moreso now. A shame, she could've been really good and her own actions hampered that.

Orton saying "yeah I'm phoning it in for the cash and I'm better than you anyways" is great banter.

The Forgotten Sons guy is a brain-dead imbecile. 

Do I want to "cancel" him? No. Because I already have in my mind. By that, I mean he and his terrible stable are instant channel-changers for me. I feel bad for Westley Blake though, who deserves better than to be saddled with this DOA gimmick.

Do I think this tweet will affect Ryker's career? Whether it does or not, he's inevitably going to end up on a massive future-endeavored list like the one we just went through, because he's just another nameless, faceless guy among many. 

Edit: I was responding from Page 1, not realizing there was a second page and the conversation had already moved on. On top of that, this somehow got posted three times. Deleted now, but sorry about that.

1 hour ago, sek69 said:

Yeah it's not that his viewpoints were not known before, it's the fact he could look around at everything that's going on and feel it's a good time to  show his love for His President. 

Does it surprise you that a Trump defender is a fucking idiot at this point? Those are just facts.

I believe all the tweets are pro-wrestling related in some shape or form.

After all, we are discussing how a wrestler, after hitting "Send" on a very short-sighted tweet, has been criticized by his peers. Considering the context this tweet was made in, some would say we are doing a pretty decent job at staying on track and only talking about the repercussions the tweet had within the pro-wrestling circle.