Pro Wrestling Only

CHARLOTTE TV 06/08 - 06/14 CHARLOTTE. MUST. POSE

KawadaSmile

9 minutes ago, El-P said:

Tigh slapping is the new feet stomping. It's a way to make noise.

In principle, maybe. In practice, most thigh slaps have the opposite effect by making the moves sound less impactful.

22:57 is an example of thigh slapping done right. Marufuji made it sound like he was swinging a baseball bat.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

In principle, maybe. In practice, most thigh slaps have the opposite effect by making the moves sound less impactful.

22:57 is an example of thigh slapping done right. Marufuji made it sound like he was swinging a baseball bat.

That's a wonderful one indeed ! But yeah, the issue really is not the move itself, it's the way it's done, as with every other move in pro-wrestling. 

According to fightful there was a heated debate between Shawn Michaels and another wwe producer over the protests and George Floyd case at the Takeover show. The other producer claimed everyone was treated equally and Shawn gave a passionate speech about inequality and systemic racism in the United States.

Shawn Michaels fucking rules

I don't know if he's a producer, but I would guess Road Dogg. Due to his past work in the armed forces, I could see him being on the side of police during all of this protesting & getting into a hissy when seeing Keith Lee wearing Black Lives Matter gear.

58 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Sounds like the other WWE producer needs to be named. 

Yup, an absolutely nothing report if they're not prepared to say who the Producer is.  All it does is stir up speculation and people second guessing, which is already happening in this thread so heaven knows what it's like on Twitter. 

I saw some people getting mad about the Fantasma thing, but he dropped the mask fair and square in Mexico and it wasn't like they were undoing some WCW stupidness like Rey.  I thought it was odd he would go back to using the mask but having it be a setup like this was great.

I did kind of laugh at them doing a Horsemen Beatdown before AEW though.

The whole concept was really good. 

• Yay, another luchador debuts in the tournament and he's speaking Spanish! Seems like a nice guy, too.
  • Wait who are those masked men trying to mess with him? Oh well.
  • His title win got overshadowed by Drake resigning! What a bummer.
  • Hey, he's a honorable man, to boot. Wait, he's unmasking! Wait, he's very good looking speaking perfect English! This was a setup!

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Candice did it. They integrated a fair share of intergender wrestling here.

Gargano is a huge douche and it fits him 100%

Laughed so hard at him celebrating with unconscious Candice like she was a puppet. 

I'm a little late, but I'm gonna guess the guy Michaels chewed out was Terry Taylor who people forget is a agent/trainer in NXT. He is, from several accounts, notoriously a massive racist and is possibly the main catalyst for the WCW racism lawsuits. It could also be Road Dogg, but he doesn't have the history of racist behavior as Taylor as far as I know. It could also be some complete unknown producer. I'm just saying Terry Taylor seems like a likely choice.