Backlash 2020 - The one with the GREATEST MATCH EVER

KawadaSmile

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

I know Raw was taped, but as far as Backlash goes, wasn't just Edge-Orton taped and everything else is live? They could easily have redone the taped Raw if Vince had decided to change the finish. 

Yeah everyone is acting like this whole show was taped in advance when it was only Edge/Orton.

Trying to convince people that Miz/Morrison have a chance to win this match is one of the more implausible things WWE has ever attempted. Like I would have given any random jobber in the 80s a slip-on-a-banana-peel win before I would expect them to win here.

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Trying to convince people that Miz/Morrison have a chance to win this match is one of the more implausible things WWE has ever attempted. Like I would have given any random jobber in the 80s a slip-on-a-banana-peel win before I would expect them to win here.

Such a bizarre match to book. Shows how thin this roster is even with ten million people signed.

The Extreme Rules logo was well in the need of a makeover. The new one looks good. 

Any time they book a singles title in a handicap match, it always ends up being forgettable. There's only so much you can do with that type of booking. 

This has the potential to be fun. Sheamus is always at least mildly entertaining. 

Sheamus is the babyface in this feud IMO. #SorryNotSorry

With that said, I feel bad for Jeff Hardy that his past demons are being exploited for this incredibly stupid angle that won't draw any money or be remembered a month from now. This certainly can't help his recovery. 

Remember when Scott Hall had alcohol poured down his throat for an angle on Raw and then had a real-life relapse shortly thereafter?