Pro Wrestling Only

Backlash 2020 - The one with the GREATEST MATCH EVER

KawadaSmile

If it's going to be a 2 on 1 handicap style match,  giving it 3 way match rules where whoever gets the pin is champ is stupid.

Yes, the idea of co-champs is also stupid but at least they have precedent with LayCool where they've actually had co champs before.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, we are talking bottom of the barrel here. Mauro can be good when he's restrained or produced well and Cole is completely artificial and basically a video game announcer, but he is not actively annoying as often as Graves. 

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

Worse than Cole? Or Mauro?

Just now, FMKK said:

Worse than Cole? Or Mauro?

Stop trying to be one of the "cool kids." Being part of the "in" crowd here is like being the head nerd in Revenge of the Nerds.

Mauro is the best commentator of his generation. Have the strength, have the courage of your convictions, to break away from the pack and embrace the Maestro of the Microphone, the Maven of Mamma Mia, the Bipolar Rock 'n' Roller, Mauro FUCKING Ranallo!

10 minutes ago, MoS said:

That was awful. 

Corey Graves is the worst commentator ever and anyone who disagrees is wrong and has horrible taste. 

Again I will allow any shit about that awesome Miz and Morrison song.  But yeah Corey Graves is mute button worthy unfortunately.    It is stunning that he actually was really good in NXT and nobody believes it because of how he is now.

I do find it funny how more and more weeks the NXT based "crowd" is less and less interested they are in watching the RAW and 'Smackdown product 

Cole's a good commentator when Vince isn't in his ear. Watch him at that UK title tournament a few years back, and you'll see that he's actually decent. 

The handicap match was enjoyable enough, but the result was never in doubt. Miz and Morrison looked good working together to take out Braun. 

I still haven't seen Bryan vs AJ yet. No idea why they didn't do it on this show.