Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Phil Schneider

Independent Wrestling.TV

I reviewed a War Games match from 2008 in AWS which was a so-cal indy fed.

http://segundacaida.blogspot.com/2020/06/monday-wargames-aws-total-war.html

It isn't particularly amazing or anything, but it does have a great Adam Pearce performance, and maybe the craziest single dive I have ever seen, Human Tornado does a flip plancha with tremendous distance and height while wearing a walking boot. Worth just fast forwarding the footage to that spot.

Particularly happy with the addition of the smaller Japanese promotions in the past couple of weeks. Definitely happy with my subscription. It's the only one I have and I don't regret it!

Great place to check out Xtremely Serious Wrestling, a New York comedy show that combines top comedy talent (including people who've been on the Chris Gethard show) with a lot of indie workers (Orange Cassidy and Tracy Williams to name two). I think a lot of people here would enjoy it, a lot of the satire really plays to dedicated fans. (And if you check it out and are curious, I'll let you know which character I play!)

I do wish IW.TV had a slightly more user friendly interface to move to specific matches - they've added so much content, but I don't really want to watch a lot of full shows, I'm usually looking to dive a bit deeper on a specific performer and that's not easy.

4 hours ago, C.S. said:

Is this a website, a YouTube or Dailymotion page, a paid streaming service, or what?

independentwrestling.tv

That's the URL - not sure why it won't link in this comment. Helluva lot of promotions.

Also, in my neck of the woods St. Louis Anarky just announced the field for the “Spirit of Spaulding” 24 person, 2 block round robin tournament that is starting soon with all shows going up. Names in the tournament include Gary Jay, Matt Fitchett, Davey Vega, Aaron Williams, AC Mack, Warhorse, Thomas Shire, Jeremy Wyatt, and Fred Yehi. Getting 11 matches from Yehi with a variety of opponents should be super fun.

Also, from my neck of the woods, you've got North Shore Pro Wrestling from Quebec City  (roughly 15 or 17 events uploaded so far) and almost the entire International Wrestling Syndicate from Montreal catalogue that is up so for those looking to discover the early days of Kevin Steen & El Generico, you'll be in luck!