Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/06 - 07/12 I'm not a citizen. I'm a civil engineer. A graduated one. Better than you.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Seth Rollins is going to win & Rey Mysterio will become Rey Mystero. Much like when Booker lost his T, Rey is going to lose his I. 

You don't see it right now but I'm giving you one helluva pop and a standing ovation.

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

Seth Rollins is going to win & Rey Mysterio will become Rey Mystero. Much like when Booker lost his T, Rey is going to lose his I. 

:lol:

29 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Word is that Vince sees Riddle as a "young Shawn Michaels". 

Gotta love completely senile Vince for thinking anyone over 40 is old but 34 years old Riddle is young.

Also, that means the rape accusation "isn't an issue"... Riddle can get a premier spot on the new French governement.

Blindfold matches are always terrible, but even that would be a million times better than a fucking match where the goal is to gouge your opponent's eye out. I mean, seriously. How do the police not shut that down immediately? There's no way that can be legal even in the cartoon world of pro wrestling.

55 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

wait shit what

:lol:

I don't know if it says more about WWE, me or 2020 in general but I say BRING IT ON!!!!  There's so much magical thinking going on in the world, so much chaos magic, the empty arena shows are already bizarre.....we had the boneyard match, the funhouse, Rey and Black getting tossed off of Titan Towers.......why not get some Hollywood special effects people in there and RIP OUT A MOTHERFUCKERS EYE!!!!!

I feel like this entire year is mostly a mulligan.....why not do some wacky shit while you can?  I want WWE to be more like DDT, Hustle, FMW, Incredibly Strange Wrestling, Kaiju Big Battle etc. etc. etc.

So in other "belts being redesigned" news, the guy who broke the news of the US belt redesign in December mentioned that WWE has had new Smackdown tag belts ready to go since Mania 35 and isn't sure if they will ever use them. He also pointed out that the NXT title is getting an upgrade, but it's the same design only made larger 

Spoiler

which makes sense if you've seen the spoilers and know Keith Lee is winning it. 

This eye business really feels like peak Death of WCW.  I can't argue with those pointing to all the movie matches as more of the same, but at least there's an argument that they're trying (and already overdoing) new ideas given the empty arena situation.  But this?  I've got no idea how to defend or spin it.