Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/20 - 07/26 Eye popping action

KawadaSmile

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly RAW taping was supposed to start at 1pm EST but Vince had a meltdown and tore up the show, lol

Also I guess the finish to Asuka-Banks was changed the day of and that likely will affect how they write out Kairi and plans for Asuka at SummerSlam

WWE everybody!

35 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Six years ago this week:

That episode of Raw averaged 4.43 million viewers. Last week's episode averaged 1.56 million. They made powerful enemies when they made fun of Mark and his friend.

That was awful. I totally dont remember that at all. What was the context of the promo? 

10 minutes ago, Ricky Jackson said:

That was awful. I totally dont remember that at all. What was the context of the promo? 

The context was the big storyline at the time was Seth Rollins betraying The Shield to join Triple H/The Authority, and Dean Ambrose trying to beat him up on every show. So Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins was announced for the Battleground PPV, but on the show Seth Rollins won by forfeit after Triple H banned Ambrose from the arena so he couldn't make it to the ring. That video is from Raw the next day.

From today's Observer update:

The Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins match did not air live last night but was taped earlier in the day. They had scripted a scene where Mysterio's eye would pop out and Seth Rollins would vomit.  Vince McMahon changed his mind about the eye popping out after it was shot so edited off, but did go with the vomiting.