Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/20 - 07/26 Eye popping action

KawadaSmile

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me rephrase: Bryan (indeed no one) can make Corbin a main eventer. 

I don't follow baseball - cricket >>>>> baseball indisputably anyway - so I dunno what going against the 2nd day of the reopened season would mean for SD. Does baseball viewership drop off sharply after the first day?

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

Mark Henry taught me to never write a wrestler off entirely. Sexual Chocolate was awful. Hall of Pain Mark Henry was awesome.

Sexual Chocolate was still entertaining though. Baron Corbin - bless his heart - is not. You could at least see Henry's potential and versatility with the Sexual Chocolate gimmick. I'm not sure what we're supposed to see with Corbin's bland character. And I don't even hate the guy - I think there's untapped something there, but it may never get out in the broken WWE system. 

2 hours ago, MoS said:

Let me rephrase: Bryan (indeed no one) can make Corbin a main eventer. 

I don't follow baseball - cricket >>>>> baseball indisputably anyway - so I dunno what going against the 2nd day of the reopened season would mean for SD. Does baseball viewership drop off sharply after the first day?

Normally yes, but because the season was so delayed and Americans are so starved for sports I would expect baseball to get a longer bump than usual. Plus baseball is the only game in town for a few weeks since NBA and NHL playoffs don't start for another week or so and football doesn't start until September. So sports deprived folks here are going to be mainlining all the baseball they can get. 

Putting Bryan and Edge on the writing team is a decent start to just letting the wrestlers come up with their own shit to drag them out of this mess. There are so many creative wrestling minds in that company, they need to loosen the straps and let them show it.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:58 AM, KawadaSmile said:

I believe the New Day, specially Xavier Woods, could also be terrific writers. The fact they managed to take a dead gimmick and turn it into one of the best overall acts in history is something that already shows they have great ideas.

Seeing what Woods comes up with for his gaming channel confirms that for me, the things he does there are more creative than anything WWE could hope to think of.